Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Raw Chocolate Cheesecake! Yum!

Chocolate Cheesecake W/ Blueberry topping
Crust:
2 C walnuts
1 C soaked dates
2 T cocoa
Blend in a food processor until doughy.
Cheese:
3 C soaked Cashews
3 peeled lemons
1 C raw honey
1 t vanilla
4 T cocoa
Blend well, I did take the seeds out of the lemons.
Topping:
3 C blueberries
1/2 C raw honey
3 T water or more until blended
Blend well!
Layer in a pie pan or small cake pan, crust, blended cheese, and topping. Put in freezer after each layer to set. This is very rich and a small piece does the trick. I thought the cheese layer was maybe a little too lemony. Is lemony a word? Anyway adjust according!
I found this recipe on loving it raw. com. I changed a few things to my own liking but will probably play with it a little more. It's nice to have something like this every once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment