Thursday, July 4, 2013

Another Chance!

So I find myself pregnant again!!! Very much rejoicing but also very much overweight. What a predicament. Well, I have a plan! See I am overweight enough that I really don't need to gain weight. I am actually 5 lbs over my normal full term pregnant weight. Yes, you read that right. I am 8 weeks pregnant and 5 lbs OVER my full term pregnant weight. So after lot's of reading and common sense I have decided to do a month of green smoothies or green thickies. I will add pickles and tomato juice or V-8 if IO need salt. I will be adding coconut oil and oatmeal to some of my smoothies and I am also taking a very good raw prenatal and cod liver oil. Whew, this is going to be one healthy little punkin!!! :) Feel free to come along with me on this little journey. Little? 8 more LONG months is what it really feels like! I won't be perfect but I will do the best I can! TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Looking forward to following your pregnancy :). I love reading about anything to do with pregnancy. Looks like we have somethings in common. I am a Christian (saved by the blood of Jesus Christ and trusting in Him alone), happily married for 19 years, 8 wonderful blessings, along with 5 little ones that the Lord only allowed to grow for a short time but will forever be in my heart. We don't have in common ... eating anything healthy :( .... that is one major work in progress,but I am always willing to learn! I came over from my son's blog, you had commented on his music CD giveaway. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete