Wednesday, August 24, 2011

19 weeks~It's been awhile....

I didn't mean to take so long. It hasn't been good for me to not be writing everything I'm eating. I did do the saliva test but it took longer than I thought. All that really amounted to was that I would do better after and used it as an excuse to eat bad. Which sadly to say I have not overcome yet. Ugh, I'm so tired of this. Why do I have to struggle so. It's one thing or another. We can't afford the raw food right now so I am doing my best with low fat, but not really my best. Pepsi is low fat right? Isn't that terrible. You see right now I weigh what I did full term with my 5th. So I have 21 weeks to go and cannot gain a pound. Sounds impossible. Plus how I look right now, it is oh so sad. I will keep posting, it helps me somehow.
We did find out that we are having another boy! We were all really hoping for a girl this time but it's okay. The Lord decides that! I am excited to have another baby! I do wish for sleep as my 7th child is keeping me up like crazy every night. I'm not sure what to do with him.I need to let him cry I guess but I hate doing that. ?????? I just feel as though I am not keeping up. SOOOOOOO tired all the time. No energy, no motivation, I feel worthless.
So do you really want to hear how I started my day? Okay I do have an excuse, yesterday was my 4th child's birthday, so instead of high fat cake I made an angel food cake for myself with a fresh strawberry sauce and lowfat whipped cream. So for breakfast I had an instant breakfast with skim milk and then a piece of angel food cake with toppings. It was really good but didn't start my day very good. I have to start dong better. I guess raw food will be on the backburner until Sept as finances allow. I will still post what I am eating and how much exercise I am getting. For exercise I am walking 30 mins a day. Also some swimming! Okay thats it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment