Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm very excited.....

I guess I have to start with being honest. I have been blowing it big time. If I keep going like this I'll be 250 lbs before this baby gets here. I have not been maintaining raw and have been drinking pepsi and eating ice cream. Boo for me!!!
Okay, now that I got that off my conscience I can tell you why I am excited. I am finally getting a vita mix!!! I am so excited. Oh, did I say that already? Well I am. I have been lacking a good blender for quite some time and I remember how key it was the one time I was successful in raw food. So it should be here next week and I can't wait. Raw food world here I come. Oh and I got a great deal on it too. Reconditioned and half price with all new accessories! It's the Vita-mix 5200. Doesn't that sound wonderful? :0) :0)
So today I did do pretty good. I had a nutrition shake and then a triomax. Then a large fruit salad with almonds. I am having some swelling in my ankles which concerns me. If it is not gone by the time my midwife comes she is going to drill me about my diet. She is huge on protein. In my previous pregnancies when I ate raw I was so healthy, NO swelling. But I ate a lot more raw veggies because I had an okay blender. The blender I am using now is worthless, so I just don't use it which means I end up eating a lot of fruit. Not getting any protein there. Really need the green smoothies.
Okay I am going to try to be more faithful. Post what I am eating. Oh, to finish my day I ate a cheeseburger at Culver's. :( It did have raw lettuce and tomato on it. Okay I know that was terrible. I feel bad. Now I am moving on!
Baby boy has been active tonight! He is a sweetie. Can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment