Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Vita-mix is HERE!!!!!

I just used my Vita-mix for the first time and I am in love!!! I made a Garden Fresh Cocktail. I used two tomatoes, 1/2 small red pepper, small handful of spinach, 3 baby carrots, 2 T onion, dash parsley, 1/8 t hot sauce, 1/2 t worcestershire, dash of sea salt, & 1 C ice, blended it and it was so good and smooth! Amazing! My children loved it! Tell you what.... I would much rather drink this than chomp on wet leaves! I get most of my greens in the form of a smoothie. I also highly recommend Barleymax from Hallelujah Acres. It is the most cost efficient way I have found to get that kind of nutrition. Their processing is done in a way to not ruin the enzymes and I Love the berry and mint flavors. I also have a greenstar but find it hard to use it. I did the math and it is much cheaper to order the juice on the go set from Hacres.com. It has carrot, barley, & beet which is what I usually juice anyway. For a month it costs less than buying the produce. Yes the old fashioned way would yield higher nutrition but I don't have the time. I'm actually thinking of selling my greenstar. I would only use it for fruit when doing a juice fast.??? And I know I won't be doing that for a long while being pregnant and then nursing for hopefully at least a year. All I know is that I am so very happy with my vita-mix. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment