Monday, September 19, 2011

Avocados for $.49

Wow!!! I was so happy to find avocados for $.49 each! I bought 21 of them. I thought I had 20 but oh well. So what am I going to do with all of them? Live on them! Today I made fresh homemade guacamole, it sure beats the store packaged kind. It was SOOOOOO good! Tomorrow I plan to make a lovely chocolate pudding/sauce to dip my fruit in. Then I'll also have plenty of raw sandwiches with my homemade raw onion bread! I have raw banana flax crackers and raw corn tortillas in the dehydrator. The banana crackers made way more than I thought it would. They totally satisfy my sweet tooth. I put almond butter, fresh or frozen berries and then raw honey on top and they are so yum!
Well, I am up too late tonight so no recipes but I'll try to post some recipes tomorrow for the pudding.
Today in my quiet time with the Lord He reminded me that I am blessed to hear Him and see the things He has in His word. I take that for granted. I forget that there are some who really don't hear or see. The Lord wants you to hear and see but it starts with repentance. Humbling yourself before God. Nothing is so important. What we eat doesn't matter at all if in the end of our measly 70-100 years we go to hell. When I think about how short our lives really are, wow, it's not much. No in the end all we get is a dash under our names.
Jenny Trask
Nov. 5, 1977- ?????????
That little dash is my life. I want to use it for my Lord. I pray you can say this in your heart as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment